Re: question

From: Ted Mansell <Ted.Mansell_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Apr 05 2011 - 14:25:54 MDT

Note that the netcdf support in vis5d+ is only for very specific surface data sets. It does not let you open arbitrary netcdf data files. If you don't use the specific data sets, then just leave out netcdf support. Mixkit is optional, so don't worry about that.

The option probably should be "--with-netcdf=/usr/local/lib" But /usr/local/lib is probably already in the default search path.

-- Ted