Re: WRAPIT problem on Mac

From: Axel Seifert <Axel.Seifert_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 01:44:03 MST

Mary,

I looked it up in our old emails, and we concluded that the
inconsistency is in gfortran. I am using 4.6.1 on my new MacBook and ncl
was built for some older version of gfortran. For me this occurs also on
Mac OS 10.6, so it is not a Lion issue per se, but I guess OS 10.7
systems would tend to have gfortran 4.6.1.

Best, Axel