re: Bar Charts

From: Maurice (mchughm AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 10:09:55 MDT

Good morning!

I wonder when the new gsn_csm.ncl and gsn_code.ncl files containing code supporting bar charts will be available? The sample code given uses gsn_*.ncl.test files, so I assume that my problems in creating bar charts stems from my lack of these new gsn_*.ncl files

I was also wondering if it would be possible to enable users to color specific years of the bar charts? This would be extremely useful if one wanted to plot a precip series and shade certain years or months according to whether ENSO was positive, negative etc., or according to some pre-specified time index.

Many Thanks

Maurice

Maurice McHugh
Geography Department,