Re: NCL tdez3d

From: Mary Haley (haley@XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 15:41:41 MDT

> Hi,
>
> I was testing "tdez3d.ncl" which is listed in the FAQ, but NCL gave
> errors of "possibly an undefined procedure". I am using the recent NCL
> version 4.2.0.a021 on IRIX6.5.13. Do I need to download extra packages?
>
> Thanks

A user pointed this out to me earlier (much to my shock) that this
particular routine got zapped somehow. I have restored it, but
it will require a new version of ncl.

Let me know if you need a new version, and on what kind of machine,
and I'll try to provide one for you via ftp.

Meanwhile, it will be available (again) in the next minor release of
NCL, probably in 3 weeks.

Sorry about the inconvenience!

--Mary