WRAPIT

From: Matt Fearon (matthew.fearon AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 10:22:59 MDT

Dear Ncl users:

I am running WRAPIT on a IRIX64 machine using NCL
version a024. I am receiving an error I understand, but I am
unsure how to correct it. For example;

If I run the following program, I have no errors;
WRAPIT test.stub test.f90

If I run the same program from a different directory, I have
the errors;
WRAPIT /data1/test.stub /data1/test.f90

These are the error messages I receive;
COMPILING /data1/test.f90
ld64: FATAL 9: I/O error (/data1/test.o): No such file or directory
Cannot access so_locations: No such file or directory
Cannot access /data1/test.o: No such file or directory

Seems like the f90 compiler or WRAPIT (not sure which) is leaving
my test.o file in the directory where WRAPIT is run from not necessarily
in the directory I need it in. In this case, my .stub and .f90 are in /data1
and I run WRAPIT from my home area. The test.o is left in my home
area not in /data1.

Any suggestions on what I am doing incorrectly would greatly
appreciated. Thank you.

Matt
matthew.fearon AT unh.edu