Re: WRAPIT

From: Dennis Shea (shea AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 11:36:03 MDT

Matt

Here is part of the header documentation included with the
WRAPIT script.

Note: the "-n" option

Try: WRAPIT -n /data1/test.so /data1/test.stub /data1/test.f90

Then (of course) your external statement has

external TEST "/data1/test.so"

good luck

# The two available options must appear on the command line before
# the fortran file names.
# The option -r8 is used to promote floats of real*4 to real*8. The
# option -n <name> assigns a name to the created shared object, if
# this option is not used then the name for the created shared object
# is derived from the first fortran filename on the command line.

[SNIP]