Re: using 2d coord variables

From: Jason Evans (jason.evans AT XXXXXX)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 09:54:50 MST

ahhh - but I want it to know about the coordinate information....

oh well - I guess I'll abandon that for the moment.

it would be really useful if this 2d coordinate ability worked with all
the gsn_csm functions though....

jason

Sylvia Murphy wrote:

> jason
> instead of using gsn_csm_contour try using gsn_contour for your second
> plot. It will not look for coordinate information which may be causing
> your problem....
>
> to my knowledge, we have not tried this yet with 2D coordinates, so there
> may be some as yet undiscovered technieque required for this....
>
> sm

> Sylvia Murphy EML: murphys AT ucar.edu
> NCAR CGD/CAS PHN: 303-497-1720
> 3080 Center Green Drive FAX: 303-497-1333
> Boulder CO 80301
>
> WEB: http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/
> http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/CSM_Graphics/

Jason Evans                                Ph:(203)432-3279
Dept. of Geology and Geophysics            fax:(203)432-3134
Yale University                        email:jason.evans AT yale.edu
PO Box 208109
New Haven, CT 06520-8109