Re: using 2d coord variables

From: Sylvia Murphy (murphys AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 16:09:07 MST

    jason
    instead of using gsn_csm_contour try using gsn_contour for your second
    plot. It will not look for coordinate information which may be causing
    your problem....

    to my knowledge, we have not tried this yet with 2D coordinates, so there
    may be some as yet undiscovered technieque required for this....

    sm

    Sylvia Murphy EML: murphys AT ucar.edu
    NCAR CGD/CAS PHN: 303-497-1720
    3080 Center Green Drive FAX: 303-497-1333
    Boulder CO 80301

    WEB: http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/
         http://www.cgd.ucar.edu/csm/support/CSM_Graphics/