Re: Hybrid of Pressure to Isentropic Coordinates

From: Dennis Shea (shea AT XXXXXX)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 09:20:06 MDT

    > <wckolczy AT alum.wustl.edu>
    >I'm new to NCL, and I'm trying to convert model (cam2) data
    >I have from hybrid-sigma or pressure coordinates to
    >isentropic coordinates. I looked through the NCLtalk archive
    >and didn't find any entries on this subject. I was hoping
    >someone has done this and could help me out.

    For the record:

    I have provided a script to Walter that does interpolate
    data from hybrid model levels to isentropic levels.
    I will ask Sylvia to make an example of this script
    available on the WWW when she returns from vacation.

    If you would like to see this script before then
    send an email to me and I will send the script to you.

    Dennis Shea