Re: gsn_attach_plots()

From: Mary Haley (haley AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 13:48:59 MST

    > Dear all,
    >
    > Adam Phillips and and Dennis Shea kindly answered my question.
    > I would like to share their answer.

    Dear Enomoto and others,

    The gsn_attach_plots routine was set up to attach plots that have
    data associated with them (contour, vector, streamline, etc). The map
    plots are a special case, because they don't have data, and their
    tickmarks are handled differently than they are for the other types
    of plots.

    It is on my list to have gsn_attach_plots work with map plots, but
    meanwhile, Adam found a nice work-around, and I encourage people to
    use it.

    Mary Haley haley AT ucar.edu
    NCAR/SCD/VETS 303-497-1254 (voice)
    1850 Table Mesa Dr 303-497-1804 (fax)