help with NCL

From: Hui Liu (hliu AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 10:47:26 MST

hi, Sylvia:

  I am trying to do as you said. I used addfiles and then
ListSetType to combine the GRIB files, but got an message related to ListSetType:

fatal:An internal error has occurred. The file format requested does not
 appear to be supported, could not open (/data/pgb.f0002073012)

 what is your suggestions about this? Thanks!!

hui