Re: graphics pdf manual on web

From: Andrew Mai (mai AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Jan 06 2004 - 13:56:42 MST

    Sylvia Murphy wrote:

    >I was able to print it fine from a PC but have not tried printing it from
    >any other OS.

    When printing from Unix acroread (tried both Solaris version 4 and Linux
    version 5) the default PostScript option is "Level 1". However, the
    color in the figures is rendered correctly only when I selected the
    "Level 2 Only" option. YMMV.

    Andy Mai

    --
                            Andrew W. Mai
          ---  __o          National Center for Atmospheric Research