Re: ncl station model

From: Chad Bahrmann (cbahrmann AT XXXXXX)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 11:44:33 MST

    That would be very useful since all other parameters appear to be easily
    switched off. In fact, doesn't that make more sense that if no clouds are
    observed that the cloud base height be not displayed.

    That would allow for simple station model plotting to be achieved when only
    surface temps, dewpoints and wind speed and direction are known.

    Chad