some problem

From: Jing Yang (yangjing AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 08:31:23 MST

    dear ncl friends:
       i am just a beginner for using ncl.i have some problem when i use ncl for spectrum analysis.
       1.when we use the function specx_anal,which number could i choose for its third dimension "jave" ?i meant that i don not know what should be depentent on for the choice,or just only satifying "at least 3 or odd"
       2,when i use the function specx-ci for red noise significent test,why is the lower bound should be drawn in its output ?
     in my eyes,we often use the upper bound but not the lower,could you tell me the reason for the lower bound line?
       3,another problem is that if i want to write freqency in the below x axis ,meanwhile i also want to write the relative period in the top x axis,what can i do in ncl ?(the frequecy and the period are corresponding)

    thank you for your help!

    best regards!