Justification of gsnLeft and gsnRight strings

From: Andrea Hahmann (hahmann AT XXXXXX)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 14:27:27 MDT

All,

Can the justification of the titles generated by gsnLeftString and
gsnRightString be set? I have two titles, one on the left and another on
the right (see attached gif). Because the left title has a "p" (from
temperature) but the title on the right has no letters with "legs hanging
out" (I cannot described any other way; only numbers), the titles are not
vertically aligned. I tried to set res@txJust = "TopCenter" but that makes
no difference. Any other ideas?

Thank you!
Andrea

Andrea N. Hahmann, Ph.D.
Research Applications Program
Natl. Center for Atmospheric Research Phone: 1-303-497-8383
PO BOX 3000 Fax: 1-303-497-8401
Boulder, CO 80301 hahmann AT ucar.edu