Re: Justification of gsnLeft and gsnRight strings

From: Mary Haley (haley AT XXXXXX)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2004 - 07:21:53 MDT

    > All,
    >
    > Can the justification of the titles generated by gsnLeftString and
    > gsnRightString be set? I have two titles, one on the left and another on
    > the right (see attached gif). Because the left title has a "p" (from
    > temperature) but the title on the right has no letters with "legs hanging
    > out" (I cannot described any other way; only numbers), the titles are not
    > vertically aligned. I tried to set res@txJust = "TopCenter" but that makes
    > no difference. Any other ideas?
    >
    > Thank you!
    > Andrea

    Hi Andrea,

    The left, right, and center strings all have their own resources
    to tweak their positions. They are:

        gsnLeftStringOrthogonalPosF
        gsnCenterStringOrthogonalPosF
        gsnRightStringOrthogonalPosF
        gsnLeftStringParallelPosF
        gsnCenterStringParallelPosF
        gsnRightStringParallelPosF

    The orthogonal ones move the strings up and down, and the parallel
    ones move them left and right.