Re: mm52ncdf plot

From: Dennis Shea (shea AT cgd.ucar.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 03 2004 - 10:24:17 MST

    The way to access a subset of (say) a Lambert conformal
    projection is via standard subscripting.

    There is no magic bullet. NCL's syntax [ie the {..}]
    for accessing coordinates is not possible for arrays
    with two-dimensional coordinate arrays. This is not
    supported by the underlying netCDF software.

    The user must manually specify the subscripts.

      iLowerLeft = 30
      jLowerLeft = 24
      iUpperLeft = 72
      jUpperLeft = 26