RE: [ncl-talk] coordinate subscripting

From: Marjolaine Krug (marjolaine AT absamail.co.za)
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 09:50:42 MST

    Dear Sylvia,

    The domain I want in my data is from 40West to 20East, which correspond to
    points from :
    320 to 360
    and
    360 (i.e 0) to 20
    The problem is that my data longitude is not monotonic. So I can't just
    extract the domain I want. I suppose I could extract both arrays
    y1 = x({320:360},{minLat:maxLat}) and
    y2 = x({0:20},{minLat:maxLat}) and then concatenate y1 and y2 into a
    variable y. Only thing is that I am not sure how to concatenate y1 and y2.

    Regards, Marjolaine.