NCL to html routine

From: Harun Rashid (H.Rashid AT XXXXXX)
Date: Thu Dec 02 2004 - 20:35:13 MST

    Hi,

    I was wondering if there is any utility function/routine that would convert
    NCL outputs (i.e., plots) into html. Basically, I would like to put the
    plots produced by my NCL scripts into a web page. At this stage, I can think
    of doing this by preparing a Latex source file containg the eps/pdf files
    and then using 'latex2html' to convert the files to html. But, I guess there
    must be a more straightforward way of doing this, perhaps directly from NCL.
    Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

    Harun

    Dr. M. Harun Ar Rashid
    Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre Email: h.rashid AT bom.gov.au
    PO Box 1289K Tel : +61 3
    9669 4550
    Melbourne, Victoria 3001 Fax : +61 3 9669
    4660
    Australia
    http://www.bom.gov.au/bmrc