goodby

From: Sylvia Murphy (murphys AT cgd.ucar.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 11:59:20 MST

    Greetings to all NCL users:

    I need to inform you that my position has been eliminated as part of
    NCAR's difficult fiscal situation.

    It has been a true pleasure working with the NCL devlopers and our many
    dedicated users over the past six years.

    You can continue to received ncl support through this mailing list
    and our soon to be released consolidated NCL website. I am really excited
    about the latter, and it will be my lasting legacy.

    regards,

    sylvia

    Sylvia Murphy EML: murphys@ucar.edu
    NCAR CGD/CSEG PHN: 303-497-1720