Re: Problems with plotting data on maps

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 08:38:26 MDT

Hi Eric,

Can you provide us with a script and your data so we can run it here
and take a look?

Also, just FYI, there's a separate "pyngl-talk@ucar.edu" email list for
PyNGL questions (although
NCL and PyNGL use the same underlying code, so answers may be useful to
both groups).

To join pyngl-talk@ucar.edu:

Cheers,

--Mary