Re: Problem with bar plots

From: Mary Haley (haley AT ucar.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 12:37:39 MDT

    Andrea,

    The gsnXYBarChartColors resource was not implemented in the best of
    ways, and this is
    actually the expected behavior of this resource.

    Awhile back another resource called gsnXYBarChartColors2 was
    implemented to allow more control over the
    colors. This resource applies the colors to each bar it encounters
    (and it doesn't consider bars of
    length 0 a bar), regardless of whether it is above or below the
    reference line.

    So, in your script, try changing gsnXYBarChartColors to
    gsnXYBarChartColors2 (keeping the same values),
    and you should get what you expect.

    --Mary