Re: Coordinate subscripting bug crashes NCL

From: Dave Allured (dave.allured AT noaa.gov)
Date: Fri Sep 23 2005 - 14:52:40 MDT

To all,

My mistake on the second half of this problem report. I mixed up script
versions with an older, undebugged version. Forget everything below
"now here's the weird part". Sorry for the confusion.

The first part about the bug in NCL coordinate subscripting "{time|:}",
is still valid.

--Dave A.
CDC/NOAA/CIRES