about REOF (eofunc_varimax)

From: liping deng <lipingdengff_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 09:12:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

I have a question about Rotates EOFs (using the using
Kaiser row normalization and the varimax criterion)

  neval = 3
  ev = eofunc(xsf(lat|:,lon|:,time|:),neval,False)
  ev_rot = eofunc_varimax(ev,False)

In website, the suggestion is that the percent
variance is returned as an attribute of the returned
value called pcvar_varimax.

I try it: ev_rot_at_pcvar_varimax(n), it looks not work,
how can I get it? An other question is that how can I
get the the time series of rotated eof.

Any suggestions?

Thank you very much!

liping