Re: legend inside plot w/ grid

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:04:32 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Bob,

Assuming you know the value of your grid lines, you can use the
"lgJustification" resource to tell NCL you want to position the legend
based on any edge of the legend box. In your case, it sounds like you
want to position the bottom of your legend box to sit on top of one of
the grid lines. If so, then you can set res@lgJustification =
"BottomCenter".

I'm not sure how you are creating your legend, however, so I'm not
sure how to tell you to position it. If you are using something like
gsn_legend_ndc, then the X,Y position that you provide will now be the
bottom center of your legend box.

--Mary