Re: tick mark spacing problem

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:28:55 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Ozan,

These resources will only work if you have latitude and longitude
coordinate arrays attached to your data, and I believe your lat/lon
coord arrays must have the "units" attributes set to "degrees_north"
and "degrees_east" (respectively) so that NCL knows it is dealing with
real lat/lon data.

If this not the problem in your case, then can you email me separately
and either include me your full script, or the part of the script that
is setting all the resources? It is better if you can send the full
script, and better yet if you can send the data too so we can run your
script here.

Thanks,

--Mary