ncl in crontab ???

From: ozan mert gokturk <gokturko_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 23:56:16 +0300

Dear All,

Is there anyone who can make NCL run in crontab??

While all my other commands run normally in crontab, ncl does not, though it's
in the same script with the other commands! When I run it manually, it works. I
digged the internet for a solution, but including the one below, none of them
worked.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Support/talk_archives/2006/0539.html

Below is my code. Directory "test" is successfully created in directory
"otomat". The ncl script and its input file is also in "otomat". What I am
doing wrong? (I am doing this on a Debian)

#!/bin/bash

NCARG_ROOT=/usr/local/ncl
export NCARG_ROOT
PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/ncl
export PATH

pushd /home/ozanmert/otomat
mkdir test
ncl sicaklikgoster.ncl

Very annoying really.. I wasted many hours to find something helpful. So any
help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

--Ozan