Re: scatterplot with multiple datasets

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 15:50:39 -0600 (MDT)

Hi James,

Thanks for providing a test script with dummy data. I ran this on my
machine and it seemed to work fine. I got two curves, one red
and one blue, each with two different markers.

Did you name the resource file "test.res"? The resource file needs to
have the same name as the second argument to gsn_open_wks, with a
".res" appended.

--Mary