post-editing of ncl figures

From: James McPhee <jmcphee_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:56:08 -0800

Dear All,

I need to edit (add arrows and other annotations) some figures
generated with ncl. I could use GIMP or Inkscape, which work on tiff
files. I tried using convert foo.eps foo.tiff but all fonts turn
grainy (loss of resolution). Has someone had any experience doing
this (switching between file formats) without loss of resolution?

PS: I understand this is not really an ncl issue, but any help will
be greatly appreciated!

James McPhee
Profesor Asistente, Departamento de Ingenieria Civil
Facultad de Ciencias Fisicas y Matematicas, Universidad de Chile
Av. Blanco Encalada 2002 piso 3
Santiago, Chile
tel: +56-2-9784400

ncl-talk mailing list