plotting of different order value in one plot

From: Debasish Pai Mazumder <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:18:08 -0900

Hi all,

I am trying to plot a XY diagram for six different cases. I have got the
values of Y of the order of 10^ (-5), 10^ (-9) and 10^ (-12) for the value
of X ranging from 0 to 20 for respective cases.

I want that all the cases are in same plot but I failed due to the wide
range of Y values because my plot only contain one or two cases that have
nearly same order. Is there any way

that I can plot all cases in one plot except changing the scale of Y axis
in to logarithmic scale.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Debasish