Re: setting time axis

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:21:01 -0700

Marjolaine,

To get the desired time axis behavior, the variable "msla" must have
not only a dimension named "time", but also an associated time
coordinate variable that is proportional to real calendar time.

I suspect that's what you are missing. What do you get with the
following diagnostic just in front of your plot statement?

   print (msla&time(yearind))
   exit

"Please reply to the list."

--Dave A.
CU/CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center (CDC)
NOAA/ESRL/PSD, Climate Analysis Branch (CAB)