ncarg libraries

From: Derrick Snowden <Derrick.Snowden_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 14:31:12 -0500

Hi

I wasn't aware that ncar graphics was available as a package in the
Fedora core 6 repositories. I guess that's good news and that some day
the same will be true for NCL and PyNGL.

Today I performed an update during which the ncarg libraries in the
repos were updated and it broke my version of NCL. I guess some of the
shared libraries conflicted with the ncarg libraries distributed with
NCL. I didn't delve into it too deeply. I just removed the version of
ncarg from the repos and then NCL worked again. Just wanted to drop a
note in case anyone else ran into similar problems.

--
Derrick Snowden
PhOD/AOML/NOAA