NCL installation

From: louis Vonder <appopson_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:21:02 +0100 (CET)

Dear NCL users,

I have download NCl binary files from this link.

http://www.earthsystemgrid.org/browse/browse.htm?uri=http://datagrid.ucar.edu/metadata/scd/ncl/thredds/ncl.4.2.0.a034/ncl.4.2.0.a034.bin.thredds

Binary files I have download contains the following directories: Include, Lib, Bin

I am using Ubuntu linux ( Edgy 6.10 version).

 There is someone who can help me step by step on the installation of NCL.

Best regards