Re: Question about CellFill

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:22:32 -0700

Ian,

For what it's worth, I looked at the output tst.ps from your sample
program below. At both 1X and 10X zoom, I saw no trace of the
problem you describe. On a test printout on one of our color
printers, I also got no trace of cell lines or Moire effect.

I am running NCL V4.2.0.a034 on Mac OS (Darwin 8.8.0). My
postscript viewer is gv (Ghostview) 3.6.1.

--Dave A.
CU/CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center (CDC)
NOAA/ESRL/PSD, Climate Analysis Branch (CAB)