How to avoid being truncated and the position of legend?

From: Xiaoming Hu <yuanfangcan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:42:32 -0500

Dear all

I attached the figure made by me.

You may notice that the legend is truncated

Also the tiYAxisString is also truncated since I have the resource as below:
   res_at_tiYAxisString ="rate coefficient, cm:S:3:N:molec.:S:-1:N:s:S:-1"

How to avoid this?

Also about the position of the legend, do we have more choices other
than top, bottom,right and left? In matlab we have others like upright
conner, something like that, which is convenient.

Thanks very much

Xiaoming