adding a column

From: Mateus da Silva Teixeira <mtex2k3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:33:19 -0200

Dear NCL users,

I'm trying to add a single column to an array. I used
table_attach_columns function, but it gives an error about dimension
names. Please, see below:

 printVarSummary(estES)
 printVarSummary(totalEst)
 listaEstES = table_attach_columns(estES,totalEst,0)

the result:

Variable: estES
Type: float
Total Size: 1360 bytes
            340 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [85] x [4]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 1
  _FillValue : -999

Variable: totalEst
Type: float
Total Size: 340 bytes
            85 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [85] x [1]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 1
  _FillValue : -999
(0) table_attach_columns: dimensions must be named
(0) dimNames_t1=missing
(1) dimNames_t1=missing
(0) dimNames_t2=missing
(1) dimNames_t2=missing
fatal:(missing) is not a dimension name in variable (t1), could not
determine dimension number
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 8298 in file
$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

What I don't understand is that this function only expect that the two
array have the same number of rows and it's is provided. Its
documentation says that naming isn't necessary, but the error mention
naming problems.
Did I make something wrong?

Thanks

Mateus