Re: a question of DataBaseVersion

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:10:59 -0700 (MST)

Dear Deniz,

I think I know what the problem is, but can you email
me personally and provide me with the "prec.txt" file?

If it is too large to email, then let me know and we'll
figure out another way to transfer it.

Also, and this is just an FYI: I noticed that your fonts are
times-roman instead of helvetica. Times-roman is the default font in
NCL, but we highly recommend that you change this to helvetica. You
can have this happen automatically for all your NCL scripts by
customizing a ".hluresfile" and putting it in your home
directory.

For a sample ".hluresfile" that does this, please see:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/hlures.shtml

Thanks,

--Mary