Re: Split of Serbia and Montenegro

From: David Kennison <kennison_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:09:40 -0700

Heiko,

I am working on a new version of what I call "Earth..2", in which
certain coastline errors will be corrected. If you can send me the
lat/lon data for the boundary between Serbia and Montenegro, I can
easily incorporate it into the new dataset, so that it would become
available.

Thanks,

Dave Kennison