How to change the numbers of digits after the radix point ?

From: LEO_ARIES <Leo_Aries_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 03:31:32 +0800

Sorry to upload a large eps file at a former mail, Now I upload a smaller rar file .

Hi,all

    When I panel some plots which has 2 Y-axis in each, I found my figure inconsistent in view,
partly because of the numbers of digits after the radix point, partly because I don;t know clearly
how to rescale or set the size for each sub-plot. Please see attachments.

I want to know : How to change the Y-axis label such as 0.30 to be 0.3? I read some introduction
on the tmXBAutoPrecision or tmXBPrecision ,but find a little difficult to understand.

Thanks

Lin

LEO_ARIES
2007-03-07