Re: How to change the numbers of digits after the radix point ?

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:41:06 -0700

Hi Lin,

I couldn't read your attachment, but I'll take a guess as to what the
problem is...Please take a look at the examples in the tickmark
applications page:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/tickmarks.shtml

Example 1 shows you how to set the Y-axis minimum and maximum value so
that each plot will span the same Y-axis range.

Examples 4 and 8 go into how to format the axis labels, in your case you
should try setting tmYLFormat = "f"

Good luck,
Adam