Contour lines in vector and contour lines

From: deni boz <deniboz_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:54:55 +0200

Hi all,

I want to change the thickness of the zero contour lines in plot consisting
of both vector and contour fields. However, I got the following warning
message

"warning:gsnContourZeroLineThicknessF is not a valid resource in
wind_aylik-2_vector at this time". Same warning was also appeared when I
tried to change the pattern of negative contour lines.

I think using "gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map" is accounted for this warning
message. So, how can I arrange my contour lines in plots consisting of both
vector and contour fields?

Any comment will be appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Deniz