fully filled triangle?

From: ozan mert gokturk <gokturko_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 05:08:49 +0200

Dear NCL users,

I need upward and downward pointing filled triangles to be used as markers.

I was neither able to fill the predefined triangle markers by using "gs"
resources, nor I could use the filled triangles of font tables via NhlNewMarker
function, as they looked ugly (they are not completely filled). I also tried to
thicken the not-completely-filled triangle markers by using
"gsMarkerThicknessF", at that time however, vertices of the triangle were
rounded considerably, leading to an ugly look again.

Any tips? Thanks in advance.

-Ozan