Re: Addfiles Question when var averiging period varies over time

From: <Jacob.Klee_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:32:30 -0400
Thank you for the replies and my appologies for a hastilly put together email that was short on details -- why not to write email while running out the door! :)

I attatched:
  1) test5.ncl -- This is my script (it is still an unoptimized / learning work in progress)
  2) test5.log -- This is the output from running the script
  3) gfs06.txt -- This is representitive of all the forecast hours evenly divisible by six
  4) gfs03.txt -- This is representitive of the forecast hours not evenly divisible by six

I hope this lays a better foundation for problem-solving than did my first hasty email. :)

Worst case I will only use the six-hourly files, I just prefered not to restrict myself to that if I did not have to.

Thank you again for your help.

-- Jacob