Re: paleo_outline() and "mpDataSetName" problem with the new version 4.2.0.a034

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 11:11:43 -0600 (MDT)

Dave Brown told me this bug was introduced after 4.2.0.a033 was
released, but we didn't know about it until after a034 was released.

It has been fixed and the next release of NCL (4.3.0) will contain
this fix.

If you use paleo_outline and would like to try this new version, send
me a personal email, along with the output from "uname -a".

--Mary