Re: TER.PLT not opening

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:46:36 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007, kailasam muni krishna wrote:

> Dear ncar users,
>
> I am working with MM5 on my redhat enterprise linux PC. I got the TER.PLT file, but when I want to open to see the domains it was opening but the frames are not showing. When I push to next there is no respose.
>
> I used idt TER.PLT & command.
>
> I hope some body will help in this regard.
>
> Regards

Dear Mr. Krishna,

It sounds like the TER.PLT may not have been created correctly. This
can happen if you kill the program that is generating TER.PLT, thus
causing it not to close properly. Or, if you try to concatenate a
bunch of NCGM files together using UNIX "cat" instead of the special
"med" command.

Can you provide me with the TER.PLT file and I will let you know
if there is something wrong with it?

Thanks,