Re: How to draw precipitation in U.S. only

From: Lawrence <diurnal1722_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:40:26 +0800

Hi Kyle,

      Thank you for your reply, but the script you sent doesn't seem to
work well for me. In my netcdf files, the dimension sizes of "lon" and "lat"
 are different, so when execute to the line
"r=(lon-lonmin)^2 + (lat-latmin)^2", I always get the following error
message:
fatal:Plus: Dimension size, for dimension number 0, of operands does not
match, can't continue.

Regars
Lawrence