Re: [ncarg-talk] wrapit77

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 11:47:33 -0600

Hi Betsy,

NCAR Graphics is currently a separate package from NCL, although we
hope to change this soon and release both packages together under one
open source license. You want to download NCL in order to get
wrapit77. There are instructions at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/

You can install NCL in the same location as NCAR Graphics. They share
some of the same files and the same NCARG_ROOT environment variable,
so it makes sense to do this.

--Mary