Re: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size 33554432

From: <cluo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:12:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mary,

> First (basic) question: are you adding the above code before you
> generate the contour plot?

  Yes, I added the code before generate the contour plot.

> Second: try slowly bumping up the value to see if the message goes
> away. I would start with a value of 40000000 and work from there.
>
> If this doesn't work, you can try other things. For example, you can
> see if adding:
>
> res_at_cnFillMode = "RasterFill"

when I added the statement:
cnRasterMode = True
res_at_cnFillMode="RasterFill"

The errors are:
fatal:_NhlUseWorkspace: dynamic memory allocation error
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: error reserving cell array workspace
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error

Thanks much for the help!

Chao