Re: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size 33554432

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 08:51:09 -0600 (MDT)

Hi All,

The problem here was that the "lat" values being calculated were wrong
(going from 90 to 269). Once the lat calculation was fixed to return
values of roughly -90 to 90, the script worked.

However, I'm not sure why NCL didn't produce a more helpful error
message, so I've notified one of the developers about this to see
if we can improve this.

--Mary