Re: error line minus 1

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:18:43 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Dave,

I thought we had fixed this problem. Apparently not! Can you email me
your script?

There could be a couple of things wrong here. The first one is that
there may not be a new line after the very last line in your code.
The other thing is that there may be something wrong with the very
first line.

Please make sure you have a newline after the last line, and if this
doesn't work, then email me.

Thanks,

--Mary